§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
H. Schubert GmbH
Klein Haddorf 2
Phone: +49 (0) 2557-9377-0
Responsible body is the legal entity that alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to limitation of processing,
– Right of opposition to the processing,
– Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– the amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4 Data protection declaration for the contact form
The personal data that you make available to us in the context of this contact inquiry will only be used for the answering of your inquiry and/or establishment of contact and for the associated technical administration. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case your personal data will be deleted immediately. Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation if we have processed your request or if you revoke your consent to its storage. This also happens if the storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons You can inform yourself at any time about the data stored about your person. Detailed information on data protection and the handling of personal data can be found in the general data protection declaration of this website.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
We use rapidmail to send our newsletters. With your registration you agree that the entered data will be transmitted to rapidmail. Please note their terms and conditions and data protection regulations.
rapidmail GmbH, Augustinerplatz 2, 79098 Freiburg i.Br. (hereinafter referred to as "rapidmail") operates the web-based rapidmail.de e-mail marketing system (hereinafter referred to as "rapidmail.de") under the www.rapidmail.de Internet address.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally]. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can cancel by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail,[via this form on the website,] by e-mail to [Newsletter@imi-beton.com] or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is collected exclusively pseudonymized, the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal relationship is excluded. you can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us about another contact path. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a cancellation we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above tracking takes place.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
Alternatively, you can prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: Disable Google Analytics. The click sets an opt-out cookie that prevents future collection of your data when you visit this website. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
§ 7 Use of DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called the corresponding part of our Internet presence or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways:
a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third party cookies means that you will not receive any ads from third party providers;
b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the "www.googleadservices.com" domain, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, which will be deleted if you delete your cookies;
c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted if you delete your cookies;
d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Further information on DoubleClick by Google can be found at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, as well as on data protection at Google in general: https://www.google. de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 9 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 10 Cookies
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify visiting the website by saving settings. If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit. In the case of cookies that are not necessary, but for the purpose of marketing measures and their tracking, cookies are based on consent in accordance with. Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit a GDPR processed. I.e. You must give your consent to the processing and use of these cookies in advance. For this we use a so-called consent management tool (often also called a "cookie banner"), which you can use to change your decision at any time.
The following cookies are used by us:
Cookie name: fe_typo_user / PHPSESSID
Type: Session cookie
Purpose: In the case of a user login, the session ID. Saved so that the logged in user can be recognized and has access to protected areas
Legal basis: Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR
Storage period: & nbsp; Until the end of the session
Cookie name: Cookie_optin
Type: Essential cookie
Purpose: Used to save the cookie setting
Legal basis: Art. 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR
Storage period: 1 year
Cookie name: _ga
Type: Third-party statistics cookie from Google Analytics
Purpose: Calculation of visitor, session and campaign data, as well as tracking of website usage for the analysis report.
Legal basis: Art. 6 para 1 lit. a) GDPR
Storage period: 24 months
Cookie name: _gid
Type: Third-party statistics cookie from Google Analytics
Purpose: Usage behavior of a visitor on the website
Legal basis: Art. 6 para 1 lit. a) GDPR
Storage duration: 24 hours
We would also like to point this out to you. that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.