1947 Founding of the carpentry H. Schubert

historie 1947Silesian founder Hermann Schubert established a carpentry at today's site in Klein Haddorf in 1947, initially focusing mostly on the production of high-quality kitchens for commercial use, school kitchens and private households. Current owner Peter Schubert's grandfather was already producing his own boards at the time. A suitable press was set up in the workshop soon after the war.